Download Full Text (5.6 MB)
Do you want to go to law school? Better read this book first. With the crush of the economic downturn and tight job market, law school might be the right choice for you...or not. After having a first profession, author Erin Albert decided to attend law school, and graduated in May, 2012. After publishing several books, Dr. Albert wanted to publish a book about what law school is "really like." Here are the Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Read This Book:
10. You can live vicariously through the author's experience instead of putting yourself through the very expensive and time- consuming process of law school.
9. You want to learn about what it takes to be a part-time law student--on top of a life and a day job.
8. You want to learn about law school mistakes--and how to avoid them.
7. You want to learn what the #1 most important question to ask yourself is prior to heading back to school--and studying the law.
6. You want to find what it takes to go through the grind of law school.
5. You want details on the curriculum and the "extra stuff" - like law review, moot court, etc.
4. You want to understand how you will think differently about life after law school.
3. You are a professional already and are thinking of adding on law school to supplement your first career.
2. You need a good reality check on law school before you head back to class.
1. You want to avoid making potentially the biggest mistake of your life.
Law School, Part-Time Law School
Legal Education | Legal Profession
Albert, Erin, "Law School: A Few Short and Plain Statements" (2013). Butler University Books. 9.
This book was archived with permission. © 2013, Yuspie, LLC, all rights reserved.