Word Ways



Inconsonant Bigrams is what i call another wordplay form I've dabbled in, probably not original, that makes sentences out of bigrams in which the vowel and its position are constant and only the consonants are inconstant. This is sort of the inverse of Vowel Movements in the February 1998 Kickshaws, as well as "Vowel Cascades, Vowel Movements and Di-Odes" in the February 2002 Word Ways. (Perhaps a better name for Inconsonant Bigrams would be Consonant Movements.) Is there an official name for this?